- Br. Michael M. Koroma / for Administrator.
- Miss Fatmata Mansaray / Executive Secretary.
- Miss Beatrice Bangalie / Head of Nursing services.
- Dr. J.D. Sandy / Head of Medical Services.
- Miss Mary Sawyer / Finance Officer.
- Br. Nestor BAMBOYE / Local Superior.
- Br. Peter L. Dawoh / Head of Administration.
- Miss Mary Massaquoi / Co-coordinator of medical/Nursing Services.
- Accounts clerk / yet to be recruited.
- Br. Michael M. Koroma / Principal.
- Br. Francis Kabia / Administrator.
- Mr. Gibril Conteh / Course Coordinator SRN.
- Miss Beatrice Bangalie / Course Coordinator SECHN.
- Yet to be recruited / Secretary.
The other nominees as heads of Units are subject to the approval of the respective Heads of Division. They are as follows:
- Mr. Mustapha Kamara / Head of Theatre.
- Rev. Br. Nestor Bamboye / Head of Laboratory.
- Miss Koniyo Sumana / Head of Peaditrc Ward.
- Miss Jariatu Kamara / Head of Surgical Ward.
- Mdm. Ivy Conteh / Head of Reproductive Unit.
- Mr. Hassan Fofanah / Head of Maintenance.
- Mrs Saudatu Fofanah / Head of Environmental Sanitation.
- Mr. Abdul B. Kamara / Head of Security.
- Miss Sallay Togbie / Head of Medical Ward.
- Mr. Joshua Sandy / Head of OPD.
- Miss Fatmata Mansaray / Head of Administration.
- Miss Mary Sawyer / Head of Finance.
- Miss Rosaline Kanu / Head of Kitchen.
- Fatmata Gbessey Kamara / Head of Laundry.
- Thomas Coker / Head of Radiology.
- Michael Dumbuya / Head of Pharmacy.
The following committees will continue to exist and others to be established when and where necessary.
- Br. Thomas Antwi / Pastoral Care & Social Welfare committee.
- Miss Mary Massaquoi / Disciplinary Committee.
- Dr. Manuel Garcia Viejo / Bioethics Committee.
- Miss Fatmata Mansaray / Procurement Committee.
- These committees will be composed of other members who shall be nominated later and according to the circumstances especially with the Procurement and disciplinary committees.
Rev. Br. Michael M. Koroma
Chairman, Management Advisory Board